[Vserver] Move vserver to real host

From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 04 Dec 2006 - 18:44:57 GMT

I have a guest os running on vserver that is configured and running
great. I would like to move/copy that guest os to a standalone
workstation.

I am using Gentoo. It seems that if I make a tarball of the guest and
then copy it to the workstation, change the profile, emerge the proper
baselayout, install grub, I would think it should be ok.

What do you guys think? Is this possible?

- John