Re: [Vserver] 2006.1 Gentoo x86 stage3 for vserver ?

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Tue 05 Dec 2006 - 13:04:12 GMT

On Tuesday 05 December 2006 07:36, Oliver Welter wrote:

i was under the impression it was still ~x86 and not production yet. maybe I
am severely mistaken, and I hope so.. it would be much easier :)

I am not against running vserver experimentals on our production machines
because I trust them totally, but this is for a customer who is buying a box
from us and and our remote maintenance services and wants it set up with all
virtual servers. I cannot allow a non production piece of code into this
particular box.

--
Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,