Re: [Vserver] [Release] util-vserver 0.30.212

From: Bert De Vuyst <bert.devuyst_at_intec.ugent.be>
Date: Tue 12 Dec 2006 - 16:57:01 GMT

Thanks!

One question: is it possible to change the version number in the next release
to 1.0? Util-vserver is now a production release, it's not longer a beta. The
version numbering should reflect this.

One might suggest to use a similar numbering as used by the kernel patches.
Util-vserver 2.0 for the linux-vserver 2.0 (and util-vserver 2.2 for
linux-vserver 2.2)

Best regards,

Bert.