[Vserver] setting time out on vserver stop

From: jean-marc pouchoulon <jean-marc.pouchoulon_at_ac-montpellier.fr>
Date: Tue 02 Jan 2007 - 22:27:42 GMT

Hi
I have(It seems ... I am not sure I have understood all) a slow ldap
service to stop ( on FC6 ).
That service exceed the time limit on "vserver stop" command and
killall is launched = desorderely shutdown for the ldap.
Where can I increase time out on a vserver stop to wait for normally
terminated process ? (sync-timeout seems to be ignored.)

Thanks and "meilleurs voeux" to all vserver guys.

NB: There will be a return of experience on vserver/xen/vmware by
C.N.R.S. - University - Rectorat de Montpellier for 1/2 day
in Montpellier France in the beginning of february.