Re: [Vserver] Gentoo and Tomcat

From: Marcus Mülbüsch <mmb1312_at_mark5.de>
Date: Thu 18 Jan 2007 - 10:36:43 GMT

> It is very likely that a dependency of tomcat depends on kernel-sources,
> please provide the output of "emerge tomcat -vpt" to get a full dependency
> tree

My dear, I should've provided that earlier, shouldn't I?

However, even a "emerge -pvte tomcat" now doesn't show a dependency on
the gentoo-sources.

I will try on a clean install again... Stand By.

(I remember that something did not only want the sources, but a working
.config file, too. I provided it by copying it from another non-vserver)

Marcus