Re: [Vserver] debian host wants centos guest

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Thu 15 Feb 2007 - 15:11:12 GMT

On Thursday 15 February 2007 07:52, ADNET Ghislain wrote:

i used a pre-made centos guest (bare bones) and had the same problem. i had to
manually download and install rpm and yum to get a workable system. i use
these centos4 and centos64 guests on a gentoo amd64 host and they work fine
now.

> is it possible to build a centos guest on a debian host ?
>
> i cannot made it . i have setup a server using vyum and -d centos4 but i
got a system so tiny that i havent any "yum"
> or "rpm" or any package (not even vi) and anything i want to install fails.
Is any centos guest user can share on how he

--
Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,