[Vserver] Installing Vserver on RedHat ES4

From: Kolly Christian, Bedag <Christian.Kolly_at_bedag.ch>
Date: Thu 22 Feb 2007 - 20:31:38 GMT

Hello,

I'll have to try to install Linux-Vserver on an RedHat ES4 server.

The Kernel version included in this distribution is 2.6.9. Is it
possible to patch this Kernel, wich is allready patched by RedHad, with
the Vserver Patch or do I have to patch an official Kernel?

Any experience installing Linux-Vserver on RedHat ES4 distribution is
welcome.

Thanks

Christian