[Vserver] about Vserver for ARM

From: Wenbin Zhang <zhangwenbin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 28 Feb 2007 - 04:53:15 GMT

Hello Guys,

I want to run the Vserver on Moto E680i cell phone, which is an ARM chip,
specically the Intel XScale-Bulverde chip. I guess Vserver should be able to
support this architecture. I downloaded the E680i kernel souce code from:
https://opensource.motorola.com/sf/frs/do/downloadFile/projects.a780e680/frs.a780_e680_source.a780_e680/frs1003?dl=1

However, all the Vserver patches on
http://ftp.linux-vserver.org/pub/kernel/vs1.2/ cannot match the E680i linux
2.4 source code. There are lots of conflicts.

Could you let me know where to download the ARM kernel source code and the
corresponding Vserver patch? Thank you very much!

Thanks,
Wenbin