Re: [Vserver] gentoo update breaks shutdowns?

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Sun 11 Mar 2007 - 20:03:51 GMT

On Sunday 11 March 2007 15:42, Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:

oh to answer your other question, yes we switched to this kernel back in
december when we found out the hard way that 2.6.18 had issues with reiserfs
and lvm

> Chuck wrote:
> > my util-vserver version is 0.30.212-r2
> >
> > kernel version
> >
> > 2.6.19-vs2.2.0-rc2
>
> You sure you were running that kernel before? IIRC that one has a broken
> vc_ctx_kill, so you might want to upgrade...
>
> --
> Daniel Hokka Zakrisson

Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,
and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath
or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose
for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. "
The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book