Re: [Vserver] CIFS-mounts in vserver guests

From: Wilhelm Meier <wilhelm.meier_at_fh-kl.de>
Date: Mon 02 Apr 2007 - 13:48:05 BST

Hi Herbert,

Am Freitag, 30. März 2007 schrieb Herbert Poetzl:

> cya there then ...

after our conversion I got the quick cifs hack running (using a special
CLONE-flag for the cifs-thread).

The I got this patch, which changes the api to kthread_run. But, the problem
remains. I still got this error in dmesg:

vxW: xid=115 tried to spawn a kernel thread.
 CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -12

The patch works if I try to mount on the host.

Any suggestions?

-
Wilhelm