Re: [Vserver] anybody has experience for Vserver on ARM

From: Martin <inkubus_at_interalpha.co.uk>
Date: Tue 24 Apr 2007 - 17:33:01 BST

http://www.debian.org/ports/arm/

> But I tried "-d debian" on arm,
> But it told me "Can not find configuration for the distribution
> 'debian'.
> Why that?
Maybe debian isn't the right word or perhaps you need to change one of
the other parameters as well. Without you posting the exact command you
ran and the exact output, it's difficult to tell. Maybe searching the
wiki / archive for 'how to install a Debian guest', might point you in
the right direction . This page:

http://linux-vserver.org/Building_Guest_Systems

has instructions for Ubuntu guests. Given the common lineage between
the two I suspect it could be adapted for installing Debian guests.

HTH

Cheers,
 - Martin