Re: [Vserver] Catalyst Framworks (perl not CISCO) and Vserver

From: Bruno <bonbons67_at_internet.lu>
Date: Tue 22 May 2007 - 21:44:10 BST

I know nothing about catalyst, but had some issue with guest as well, suddenly
they turned out no responding anymore.
The reason was metalog (inside guest) not processing the log messages it got
through /dev/log. I didn't investigate why metalog did not process the log
data anymore...
Since then I switched over to syslog-ng and network-logging where the issue
does not show up (could it be that kernel log client of metalog did block the
master metalog process?)

Bruno