Re: [Vserver] fuse ( sshfs ) in guests

From: Ben Green <ben_at_bristolwireless.net>
Date: Wed 23 May 2007 - 19:27:54 BST

On Wed, 23 May 2007 18:13:44 +0100, Roderick A. Anderson <raanders@acm.org> wrote:

> Before I start messing around with systems is anyone running fuse-sshfs from inside a guest?
>I see the fuse module, so I assume :-), all I need to do is get it loaded then install fuse-sshfs, fuse, fuse-libs into a guest.
>I am a little concerned that fuse and fuse-libs might clash with the vs2 module?
>Rod

You will need to see /dev/fuse and be able to write to it. You may copy the file from the host, but have to make it so that it is owned by owner root and group fuse inside the client (this is the standard set up SFAIK).

I order to get a fuse program working in a recent LTSP set up I also needed to add to the ccapabilities that guest. I needed to add both SECURE_MOUNT and BINARY_MOUNT.

cheers

--
 From Ben Green