[vserver] Help with upgrade and installation of Zimbra

From: Vince Clark <vclark_at_globalera.com>
Date: Mon 30 Jul 2007 - 17:01:21 BST

I'm looking for a contract resource to upgrade an existing vserver host.
Also, I've been trying to install Zimbra into a new guest and am having
problems. I followed the instructions on the Zimbra wiki for installing
on a vserver but no luck.

The existing host is running on Debian 3.1, kernel version 2.6.12. Goal
is to upgrade existing host without disrupting the guests beyond
reasonable downtime.

--
Vince Clark
Global Era