[vserver] Testing vserver syscalls

From: JMDK <jmdk_at_aokks.org>
Date: Wed 01 Aug 2007 - 10:03:41 BST

Hi,

I have successfully compiled a debian linux-2.6.21 kernel with vserver
2.2.0 and util-vserver 0.30.212 for the arm-based NSLU2. Both packages
install fine and running the testme.sh script returns only successes.

I however saw in the compilation logs the following warning: "syscall
arch arm not tested yet".

Does someone know which tests should be run to ensure no problems are
caused by syscall and vserver works properly on arm-based computers?

Thanks for your help,

Joseph