[Vserver] UDP not working

From: Georges Toth <georges_at_norm.lu>
Date: Fri 20 Jul 2007 - 14:55:40 BST

Hi,

I'm trying to run bind inside a vserver.
Port 53/tcp works perfectly, but the udp equivalent doesn't work.
When I do a tcpdump, I see the packets arriving, but no reply from the
vserver.

I've tried running bind on the host, with the same IP, and it did work (to
rule out netfilter misconfigurations).
Also adding various capabilities (NET_ADMIN, NET_RAW, ...) doesn't help.

The kernel version is 2.6.22.1 (including latest patch + utils).

Any idea what the problem might be ?

--
regards,
Georges Toth