Re: [vserver] testme.sh failed in Ubuntu 7.04 with kernel 2.6.21.6, vserver patch 2.2.0.3

From: ÎÞ¼ÉºØ <wolfhe.zz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 10 Aug 2007 - 09:26:03 BST

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for your quick responses!

I downloaded the util-vserver 0.30.213 (it seems it's the latest stable
release) and built it with dietlibc and NOLEGACY option. However, the
testme.sh still reported the same problems: chcontext got segment-fault and
chbind failed.

Besides, I also tried using 2.6.21.6 linux kernel with 2.2.0.1 vserver
patch, util-vserver 0.30.212 and the problems kept the same as before.

What I want to do is to use VPS to build a testbed for some p2p and/or
cluster applications.

Thanks again for your guys' kind help!

Best Regards,

He Jin