Re: [vserver] testme.sh failed in Ubuntu 7.04 with kernel 2.6.21.6, vserver patch 2.2.0.3

From: Jeff He <wolfhe.zz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 13 Aug 2007 - 09:07:55 BST

Hi Tom,

Thanks! The testme.sh passed by compiling util-vserver 0.30.213 with gcc/g++
3.4.6 ubuntu pkgs.

Besides, the dietlibc from Ubuntu 7.04 release will cause a trivial trouble
during util-vserver compiling because gcc/g++ ubuntu will look for the
start.o and libc.a of dietlibc in some strange directory.

Regards,

He Jin