[vserver] transfer a vserver guest to a PC and create a full system on the latter

From: Konstantinos Pachopoulos <kostaspaxos_at_yahoo.gr>
Date: Sun 02 Sep 2007 - 21:27:02 BST

Hi,
i don't know, but maybe instead of "transfer" the term is "migrate"... I
am temporarily setting up a vserver for a specific task, but i have
ordered a brand new server. I'd like instead of setting up the whole
system on the server from ground up, to move the guest to the server and
"create" a full system/installation on the server. Of course both the
vserver guest and the new server are Debian-AMD64 based -the same
system. Is this possible? I cannot find a guide... Any help or a link
would be helpful

Thanks