[vserver] hit the barrier

From: Martin Geißler <user314_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue 25 Sep 2007 - 19:13:49 BST

Dear list,

after a reboot I could not start the vserversguests anymore.
The data of the vservers is now on a different partition (but same
mountpoint). Nothing else changed.
But now I get

kernel: vxW: xid=102 did hit the barrier.

As I _had_ to start them as soon as possible I removed the barrier attribute
from the /data-directory and the servers started at last.

But what happend and how can I set the barrier attribute again.

Yours
Martin