[vserver] creating a vserver on his own partition

From: ADNET Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Wed 26 Sep 2007 - 22:57:28 BST

Hello,

  I create my vservers on their own partition /vservers/vser01 etc...

so i have

/vservers (the barrier)

/vservers/vser01 ( that is a mount of /dev/sda3)
/vservers/vser02 (that is a mount of /dev/sda4)

  The issue is that the vserver build process does not let me create
one vserver inside my mounted directory as it complain that the
directory exist.
  If i use -f it will move the directory (the mountpoint) elsewhere.

   So for now i create it on the root filesystem and then move it over.

  I there any better ways ?

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain