[vserver] chrooted rssh inside a vserver

From: Jean-François Leroux <leroux.jeanfrancois_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat 01 Dec 2007 - 16:18:58 GMT

Hi, i'm trying to set up a a restricted account with rssh inside a
debian vserver.
So far it doesn't work with the chroot option. As soon as I stop using
it, I can connect via sftp.
So, I guess somethings wrong with my chroot.

I tried adding various libraries, as stated over several threads in
forums, with no avail.
One tip I couldn't try was to create a null device inside the chroot
directory (mknod not working inside a vserver, am i right here ?).

So I wanted to ask if somebody had succeded in doing so, and possibly how...

Thanks for your help