Re: [vserver] tftp server problem

From: Corin Langosch <corinl_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon 18 Feb 2008 - 18:15:01 GMT

Hi!

I already had NET_RAW in my bcapabilities for dhcp-server. Adding
RAW_ICMP to
ccapabilities didn't change anything.

buero:/etc/vservers/system# cat bcapabilities
CAP_NET_RAW
CAP_NET_BROADCAST
CAP_SYS_TIME

buero:/etc/vservers/system# cat ccapabilities
RAW_ICMP

Any other hints? How to trace the traffic flow?

Corin