Re: [vserver] how to register new distribution and where vserver log is?

From: Daniel Hokka Zakrisson <daniel_at_hozac.com>
Date: Tue 26 Feb 2008 - 12:14:42 GMT

Yuji Nishida wrote:
> Hi all,

> 1)How to register new distribution?

Create a directory in /etc/vservers/.distributions with all the files you
need to build a guest using said distribution.

> 2)Where can I find vserver log?

There's no such thing, as Linux-VServer consists of a lot of different
parts. Enabling the context debugging should show you that the context
exits because there are no processes left in it anymore.

--
Daniel Hokka Zakrisson