[vserver] build guest system on linux 2.6

From: xin lin <lx_wpp_at_yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Tue 15 Apr 2008 - 04:18:13 BST

HI,all
it's first time to come here ^_^
I want to demo linux vserver on our os(building from scratch),now i have problems on build guest systems
for doc,I find the following line:

Now that your setup is complete and working as expected, it is time to create your first guest system. Read on at Building Guest Systems.

go into Building guest system,find that it's only work for ubuntu

so where is the answer, building guest system?

thanks all