[vserver] vserver in the DMZ behind router/firewall

From: mess-mate <mess-mate_at_orange.fr>
Date: Tue 22 Apr 2008 - 14:51:59 BST

Hi list,

I have an internet connected router/firewall that is using NAT to redirect my dynamic-IP to the guest as webserver.
In the DMZ I have a vserver host which has a guest.
Is it possible to configure the vserver host and client in a way that the
following three network interfaces has IP addresses in the same subnet:
    1) firewall DMZ interface
    2) vserver host
    3) vserver guest
I don't want to DNAT again, because the firewall hosts already does that.
And I don't want to use routing, because that also complicates things.

Thanks
mess-mate