[vserver] Building guests in FC5

From: Piyush_Mundra <Piyush_Mundra_at_satyam.com>
Date: Fri 23 May 2008 - 05:59:23 BST

Hi all,

I am new to Vserver. I am using FC5 on which I want to make as a Vserver.
I have built kernel 2.6.22.19 on which I successfully installed vs2.2.0.7.

Now I want to build guests on my vserver. My constraints are I can't use yum for installations of guest, because of some network and internet related issues. However I have configured my yum for being used as a local repository.

Please tell me steps how can I build guests. Also tell me which rpms or other tars I need to download for building my guests. I read the doc available in linux-vserver.org but I am not able to get anything out of it. Please tell me some simple steps for my problem.

Thanking in advance.

Piyush

DISCLAIMER: