Re: [vserver] One vserver hogging down complete system

From: Markus Fischer <markus_at_fischer.name>
Date: Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 22:34:08 BST

Hi,

Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:
>> # cat sched/fill-rate
>> 1
>>
>> # cat sched/interval
>> 8
>
> You did set sched_hard in flags too, right?

No, that's the first time I've heard about it. Do I enable it with

echo "sched_hard" >> /etc/vserver/<vserver>/cflags

? I found this on
http://linux-vserver.org/Capabilities_and_Flags#Context_flags_.28cflags.29 now
with your hint.

Do I get it right that without this flag the fill-rate and interval from my
configuration are ignored, i.e. don't do anything?

thanks!

- Markus