[vserver] libvirt for linux vserver

From: ADNET Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Tue 08 Jul 2008 - 10:27:09 BST

Hello list,

   I just wanted to know if you know any work done to make linux vserver compatible with libvirt ? Some tools for
virtualized environnement seems to use it like enomalism but this rules out linux vserver.

http://libvirt.org/

libvirt supports:
The Xen hypervisor on Linux and Solaris hosts.
The QEMU emulator
The KVM Linux hypervisor
The LXC Linux container system
The OpenVZ Linux container system
Storage on IDE/SCSI/USB disks, FibreChannel, LVM, iSCSI, NFS and filesystems

  Anyone looked at it for our favorite virtualizing technology ?

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain