Re: [vserver] Google Summer of Code anyone?

From: Remigiusz Modrzejewski <lrem_at_sphere.pl>
Date: Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 00:25:15 GMT

Friday 20 of March 2009 00:38:15 Herbert Poetzl napisał(/a):
> you mean, keep two (or more) hard links 'inside' a guest
> hard linked while breaking them from the other hard links
> 'outside' the guest?

That's exactly what I thought about.

> > But I lost touch, maybe that's been done already, or is too trivial?
>
> if it is what I think, it would be quite difficult to
> accomplish, if not, please elaborate ...

It might as well be very difficult. I've never read how is it implemented
right now.

> Linux-VServer got rejected as Mentoring Organization for
> GSoC, maybe more luck next year ...

The organization I worked for last summer (Tcl community) also got rejected
the first time they applied. Now they're accepted second time.

> but don't let that stop you from having good ideas and/or
> doing some Linux-VServer work :)

Maybe the web frontend, one day, if time allows...

Pozdrawiam,
Remigiusz 'lRem' Modrzejewski

--
Członek Koła Naukowego Sfera