[vserver] util-vserver shutdown placement

From: John A. Sullivan III <jsullivan_at_opensourcedevel.com>
Date: Tue 12 May 2009 - 13:48:49 BST

Hello, all. We've noticed that the util-vserver CentOS packages
shutdown util-vserver at K90. The CentOS multipath and iscsi shutdowns
occur between K85(?) and K89. Since we have our vservers stored on a
SAN, this was a bit of a problem so we moved it to K80.

Does that present any problems we did not anticipate?
If not, may I suggest to the packagers to change the shutdown point to
something like K80. Thanks - John

--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation