Re: [vserver] Kernels for Lenny + CPU Hard scheduling

From: <ben_at_bristolwireless.net>
Date: Sat 16 May 2009 - 11:30:21 BST

Quoting "Xavier Montagutelli" <xavier.montagutelli@unilim.fr>:

>> Please let me know if this is useful so I know to keep rolling them.
>
> Thank you for this kernel.
>
> The kernel distributed with lenny doesn't honour the CPU hard scheduling, and
> it works with yours.

Great, thanks. In celebration of your feedback, I've rolled some more:

* config is as consistent as possible between the different achitectures
* config is more consistent with Debian stock kernels
(CONFIG_VSERVER_AUTO_SINGLE=y is set though)
* a newer patch is applied.

http://kernels.bristolwireless.net/linux-image-2.6.29.2-vs2.3.0.36.12-beng_0.1_i386.deb
http://kernels.bristolwireless.net/linux-image-2.6.29.2-vs2.3.0.36.12-beng_0.1_amd64.deb

Browse http://kernels.bristolwireless.net/ for headers. If anybody
would like to make suggestions as to appropriate/beneficial configs in
the vserver section, please let me know.

Cheers,
==
 From Ben Green