[vserver] More Kernels for Debian

From: <ben_at_bristolwireless.net>
Date: Mon 01 Jun 2009 - 15:01:59 BST

Hi all,

Having had a look at the access logs for kernels.bristolwireless.net I
have noticed that half the downloads of the kernels I've put there are
coming from the mail archive. So I'm announcing the latest release
here too. If anyone objects to me announcing these releases here do
let me know. I may well stop announcing here anyway, in which case I
should still be dropping kernels for Debian Lenny in to
kernels.bristolwireless.net in any case. I'll do it as soon as I
notice a new patch. Here are the latest:

http://kernels.bristolwireless.net/i386/linux-image-2.6.29.4-vs2.3.0.36.14-beng_0.1_i386.deb
http://kernels.bristolwireless.net/amd64/linux-image-2.6.29.4-vs2.3.0.36.14-beng_0.1_amd64.deb

Cheers,
==