Re: [vserver] Any chance of an update to the hardened patch?

From: Ed W <lists_at_wildgooses.com>
Date: Mon 06 Jul 2009 - 21:31:25 BST

I'm trying the latest hardened patch listed on the front page (2.6.29.2)

Problems I'm seeing are that:

- hostname is no longer virtualised - whichever vserver is booted last
sets the hostname for the host and all vservers
- "vserver xyz enter" frequently segfaults - using util-vserver 0.30.215
- don't seem to be able to set a barrier on my vserver dir? I'm sure it
was working before, but "setattr --barrier" doesn't error, but doesn't
show anything after running lsattr

Any suggestions? Anyone else seeing the same issues?

Thanks

Ed W