Re: [vserver] How to use nfs mount between two VPSes ...

From: Dragan Saraginov <dragan_at_saraginov.com>
Date: Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 12:15:25 BST

I saw that post and I am interested on how can I set up an nfs mount using
an option 2. I know that if I use the option 3 this will be easily
achieved, but I do not want to add SYS_ADMIN capability to the guest
server. Can anyone help me or point me to the right direction on how to
set up nfs mount between two guests by using option 2. My main question is
what should I do, what are the steps which need to be done in order to use
nfs mount feature.

TIA,
Dragan

> "Dragan Saraginov" <dragan@saraginov.com> wrote on 2009-Jul-22:
>> Hi to all. Can anyone here help me and point me to the right direction
>> on
>> how to use nfs mount option in guest VPSes. The goal that need to be
>> achieved is to mount a directories between two guest on the same host.
>> But
>> I do not want to add some additional capability to the guests
>> configuration. I want to use the 'fstab.remote' option.
>
> Have you seen this:
>
> http://linux-vserver.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions#How_do_I_handle_NFS_mounts_within_in_a_guest.3F
>
> Jeff Jansen
>
> --