[vserver] testmail

From: Chaitra Gorantla <Chaitra.Gorantla_at_lntinfotech.com>
Date: Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 09:53:44 BST

Regards,
Chaitra GN
"I just try to be the best I can be and hope that is the best ever."

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary L&T Infotech Confidential L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.