Re: [vserver] Problem with bind mount

From: Erdem Bayer <ebayer_at_bayer.gen.tr>
Date: Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 13:03:35 BST

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:37:11 +0800
Jeff Jansen <jeff.jansen@kkoncepts.net> wrote:

> Erdem Bayer <ebayer@bayer.gen.tr> wrote on 2009-Aug-19:
> > Can anyone help me on why secure-mount is writing the error message but mounts the fstab entries anyway?

> I think it may be your syntax. The first "bind" is in the filesystem type slot
> and "bind" is not a valid option there, I don't think. Try making it
>
> /iscsi/www /var/www auto rbind 0 0
>
> or put in the actual filesystem type and see if it's happier.
>
> HTH
>
> Jeff Jansen

Hi

Sorry to inform that it did not work. This time mount completely failed with error message:

ebayer@uhaul:/etc/vservers/concero$ sudo vserver concero start
secure-mount: mount(): Invalid argument
/etc/vservers/concero/fstab:5:1: failed to mount fstab-entry
secure-mount: mount(): Invalid argument
/etc/vservers/concero/fstab:6:1: failed to mount fstab-entry

Kind Regards
Erdem Bayer