[vserver] [Fwd: Strange error message ...]

From: Dragan Saraginov <dragan_at_saraginov.com>
Date: Fri 21 Aug 2009 - 20:58:22 BST

Just an update to my previous email to you.

I tried the solution as it is described at:
http://linux-vserver.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions_scratch#When_I_start_a_vserver.2C_.22FATAL:_kernel_too_old.22_message_appears_and_vserver_can.27t_be_started
and issued the following:

'echo '2.6.29' > /etc/vservers/fedora11/uts/release'

but again when I tried to start the guest I got the same error stating
that the kernel is too old.

TIA,
Dragan