[vserver] Simple question ...

From: Dragan Saraginov <dragan_at_saraginov.com>
Date: Fri 11 Sep 2009 - 08:06:56 BST

Hi to all here. I have a simple question regarding mounting two guest
servers.

Here is the thing I need to mount two quests on the same physical server.
I know that this can be done by stopping one of them, changing the xid of
the stopped guest server with the xid number of the server where will be
mounted. But the issue here is that I need both guests to be up and
running, so the question is is there a way to mount one running guest to
some directory to the other one.

TIA,
Dragan Saragin

believed to be clean.