RE: [vserver] autofs failing to umount in guest

From: Joe Gooch <mrwizard_at_k12system.com>
Date: Mon 28 Dec 2009 - 15:07:34 GMT

Not sure why it's busy.. However, to get automount to work in my VS, I didn't give SYS_ADMIN.

cat ccapabilities
SECURE_MOUNT
SECURE_REMOUNT
BINARY_MOUNT
ADMIN_CLOOP

( I did CLOOP because I'm mounting isos)

My bcapabilities is empty.

I haven't run into a busy error so far, it's been working like a charm.

Joe