[vserver] Information about WineHQ project ...

From: Dragan Saraginov <dragan_at_saraginov.com>
Date: Sat 09 Jan 2010 - 05:42:07 GMT

Hi to all. First I want to wish you a Happy New Year to all on this list.

I need an information about compatibility between WineHQ project and
linux-vservers. Here are my questions: Can wine be installed in
linux-vserver guests? If can, are there any known issues by running
windows applications with wine inside the guests?

TIA,
Dragan Saragin

believed to be clean.