Re: [vserver] secure-mount, operation not permitted at start

From: Rik Bobbaers <rik_at_enzoverder.be>
Date: Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 14:51:07 GMT

i think there are 2 possible sollutions here

OR you should mount the sysfs in the fstab of the guest config and not in
the startup scripts of the guest /etc/vservers/<guest>/etc/fstab (or
something)
OR you should add mount capabilities to the guest. Check the different
capabilities settings on the site:
http://linux-vserver.org/Capabilities_and_Flags

hope that helps...

Rik Bobbaers

-- http://harry.enzoverder.be
linux/unix/system/network/security/hardware/DR admin
"If a man speaks his mind in a forest, and there's no woman to hear it ...
is he still wrong?"