[vserver] shutdown: "device and target are missing"

From: Jarry <mr.jarry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun 31 Jan 2010 - 17:59:12 GMT

Hi, I noticed one strange message when doing shutdown of one
of my vserver-guests. I checked the system configuration and
did not find anything unusual, so I suspect it has something
to do with vserver. It appears at the very end:

obelix ~ # vserver vs4-dns stop
  * Stopping local ... [ ok ]
  * Saving random seed ... [ ok ]
  * Stopping chrooted named ... [ ok ]
  * Stopping fcron ... [ ok ]
  * Stopping syslog-ng ... [ ok ]
  * Terminating remaining processes ... [ ok ]
  * Killing remaining processes ... [ ok ]
  * Saving dependency cache ... [ ok ]
Device and target are missing; try '--help' for more information
obelix ~ #

What could that last message mean? What "device" and "target"
could be missing?

BR,
Jarry