Re: [vserver] CentOS: device eth0 has different MAC address than expected, ignoring

From: Nirmal Guhan <vavatutu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 28 May 2010 - 19:12:07 BST

Try 2.6.32.13-vs2.3.0.36.29.4 (Oh, well it has just been updated to
2.6.32.14) I used this recently and it worked well. But I don't know if
this is stable as it is listed under experimental. As for as util-vserver
goes, use this one :
http://people.linux-vserver.org/~dhozac/t/uv-testing/util-vserver-0.30.216-pre2883.tar.bz2<http://people.linux-vserver.org/%7Edhozac/t/uv-testing/util-vserver-0.30.216-pre2883.tar.bz2>

Thanks,

Guhan