Re: [vserver] Kernel bug in __sock_sendmsg

From: Rik Bobbaers <rik_at_enzoverder.be>
Date: Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 10:39:30 BST

heya,

So... it definately was a bug... which is fixed!!!
http://people.linux-vserver.org/~harry/patch-2.6.32.15-vs2.3.0.36.29.4-grsec2.1.14-20100616.diff

Try that one!

Grtzzz... (and thx for the bugreport)

Rik Bobbaers

-- http://harry.enzoverder.be
linux/unix/system/network/security/hardware admin
infrastructure architect