Re: [vserver] 2.6.35.2-vs2.3.0.36.31 and 0.30.216~r2842

From: Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Wed 08 Sep 2010 - 09:50:43 BST

> The past packages have required the files in /var/lib/vservers and the
> config in /etc/vservers, but earlier ones needed /vservers so I have
> both via binds.
>
> But the util-vserver-basic-debian has a whole lot of rules which will
> not allow the package to install.
>
> Mike

the last packages should look for existing directory and not for
explicit directory ( -e and not -d ). So bind/links should work too. If
not this is a bug please give me the version and error you have and i
will try to correct those.

and the -debian allways asked for /var/lib/vservers, the non -debian one
requires /vsersers this is why there is two packages, the -deian wich
respect the debian package path, and the non -debian that use the
default util-vservers path (like make make install make distribution-intall)

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain