[vserver] what flag/capability/permissions do i need for this?

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Thu 09 Sep 2010 - 15:47:42 BST

we are attempting to run a zmanda backup server as a guest. it physically executes fine.

however, in configuring, when trying to associate a backup set name with a particular
device as defined in zmanda, it errors with some strange error that they cannot/will not
tell me specifically what it is or what the software attempts to achieve at that point.

i suspect they are trying to do some kind of bind/mount/link/ which is failing possibly
due to permissions given the vserver.

what do i need to do to give the vserver bind/mount/disk device access?

--
Chuck