[vserver] Virtual Host-Only Networking (tap?)

From: Gordan Bobic <gordan_at_bobich.net>
Date: Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 01:19:01 BST

I'm trying to set up a host-only network/VLAN that is only available to
the host and guests, wthout access further than that via the host. What
I'm thinking about is setting up a tap device on the host, and giving
each of the guests access to that interface.

I couldn't find any documentation on this. Would it work? Is there a
better way?

TIA.

Gordan