[vserver] Re: Any chance of vs+grsec on 2.6.35 or similar

From: Rik Bobbaers <rik_at_enzoverder.be>
Date: Wed 13 Oct 2010 - 15:51:12 BST

Heya,

I don't have time right now (just got back from 10 days diving in egypt).

But I'll try to squeeze it in... with a bit of luck, this week, and if
not, definately in the course of next week

Hope that's not "too late"?

KR

Rik Bobbaers

-- http://harry.enzoverder.be
linux/unix/system/network/security/hardware admin
infrastructure architect