[vserver] Static Route on Loopback

From: Gordan Bobic <gordan_at_bobich.net>
Date: Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 22:22:15 BST

Hi,

Is there a way to add a static route to a VM on loopback?
I have 2 VMs, foo and bar, and they both have a private IP on a private
subnet on lo. They are designed with a /32 subnet, but this means they
don't get a scope route to that subnet on lo. How do I make them come up
with a route to, say, 192.168.0.0/24 tht will get directed via the
loopback rather than the default route?

Thanks.

Gordan